-
August 21st, 2024, 09:51 PM
#1
smleeway Member
Clarification Needed on NOL 1-Day Pass
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some clarity on the NOL 1-Day Pass. Specifically, I want to understand the benefits and limitations of this pass. Does it cover all modes of transportation, including buses and trains? Additionally, is it valid for a full 24 hours from the time of first use, or is it only valid for one calendar day?
If anyone has used the pass recently or has detailed information, your insights would be greatly appreciated. For those familiar with the details, click here to share your experiences or direct me to where I can find more information.
Thanks!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks